4 Jul 2015

#Savephotography



I wanted to bring to attention a campaign that was shared with me this week by a good friend and fellow blogger and it caught my attention. 
Recently I have had a few comments when sharing my posts asking me to credit a photographer for my images when in fact they were all my images in the posts. I love photography and I always enjoy capturing moments, I have only ever been asked not to take pictures in a public place maybe once or twice ever, so I feel that anyone who enjoys capturing moments and memories of there life to sign this petition.

We should all be given a choice of freedom, especially to capture moments and memories of our lives!


SIGN THE PETITION AND #SAVEPHOTOGRAPHY


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment