9 May 2015

editors keys a product review



This has been a long time coming, Editors Key's hooked me up a while back with a LTD Vocal Booth and I have been so busy, I haven't had time to review it, but here's my review...







(Not sponsored, I just really enjoy Editor's Keys)


The vocal booth is perfect for anyone who wants to make studio sounding audio from home. I use this for Voiceovers and Demo's and absolutely love it. I could not fault Editors Keys on there products and recommend them to anyone who wants great sounding but affordable audio. If you have any questions then leave them on this blog and I will respond to them. So if your looking to get a studio or upgrade your products... 

Check them out www.editorskeys.com


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment