18 Apr 2015

nathan sykes live at bush hall!


This week I got to see Nathan Sykes former boyband member of The Wanted perform at his first solo headline tour at the brilliant venue of the Bush Hall in London. I have been a huge fan of Nathan's talents, since The Wanted come about a few years back. I have always believed he had an incredible voice, so I was expecting nothing but the incredible show he put on with his live band. 


It was a great night and even the support act was incredible (which doesn't happen to often), Jerry was super talented and I would definitely recommend checking out her EP "A Hairdressers Called Sids" by Jerry Williams. My favourite song's of Nathan's from this show were "Famous" and the beautifully stripped back piano performance of his track "Over and Over" which really captivated the audience as Nathan poured out his heart and showed off his Vocals. It's a song, I think everyone can relate to. Nathan is a true performer and has set the level high, so I'm expecting big things to come from his debut album and debut single #kissmequick which was a catchy tune, which I think will be big this summer. 


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday.
LC




No comments:

Post a Comment