4 Apr 2015

As You Grow (A Little Poem)


(Image: Steve Booker)


Thought I'd write a little poem for you to think about on this lovely Saturday, I am learning that happiness is not a destination and it comes from within... 

As You Grow
By LILCDESIGNS

As you grow people will leave
But that's okay, take it as it's meant to be
Because as humans we climb up mountains to fall down trees
But I'm okay with the ups and downs 
Cos I learnt happiness is all within me.

It's come from you. So find what you love and then do what you love and let life be a journey not to happiness but to YOU. Find yourself and don't let the world tell you who you should be. This is your life, live it your way, making sure you are happy and you are you.

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment