25 Apr 2015

a work in progress (review)


I recently read 'A Work In Progress' and really enjoyed the read, so thought I would share it with those who read my blog. This book is a memoir by YouTube sensation Connor Franta and I know what your thinking another YouTuber's book, wrong. Connor's work is nothing short of creative and I really enjoy pretty much everything he creates and this has to be one of my favourites.



 "A Work In Progress" the memoir was both inspiring and insightful. I think anyone at any age, can learn or take something away from reading this. One of my favourite parts has to be not only the writing style but the choice of images. It combined life, love, struggle and dreams all so well and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.


I wrote down a couple of quotes that particularly resonated with me or I agreed with to share in this post, of course you will have to read the book to see the rest. These quotes include "Life guided me to where I was destined to be. Destiny and destination share a root word for good reason." "Judgement says more about the labeller then the labelled."

You can purchase 'A Work In Progress" here on iTunes or at any any book store near you, worldwide! 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment