14 Mar 2015

LESSONS LEARNT #2 // 'Anything Can Happen In A Day...'


Today I thought I would do another Lessons Learnt post. So today I want to talk about how much can happen in a day let alone a year. “Anything can happen in a day, let alone a month,a year, or even two” These were my thoughts not that long ago and I thought I would write them down as they summed up a lot and so I thought I would put them in a little lessons learnt post. 





As humans I think we naturally plan but as life comes around things don’t always go the way we would like them to… but thats okay. I think everything happens for a reason! So in this post what I am trying to share with you is that just because things might not be going "right" now doesn't mean they will not tomorrow or the next day. So whatever you are frustrated with or worried about right now in the end won't matter. Take a day out in need be and come back to a situation and eventually everything does fall into place. 


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday. 
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment