5 Mar 2015

Try Something New & The View From The Shard!


I wanted to post another 'Try Something New' blog with something really cool and different. So at the beginning of this year I booked to go up the tallest building in Western Europe. The Shard in London with my friend and at the end of January I did exactly that...










(All Photo's taken on my iPhone 5)

It was quite a cold winters day in London on Friday 23rd January and I wasn't really sure what to expect. However I set out to London after midday and got there quite early, So we went for a late lunch and then headed to the venue. Once we were at the venue my plan was to not look up at how far up we was about to be going! Once in there we got our tickets, went through security and headed to the first of two lifts. Before we knew it we was on the 64th floor - the views were incredible as you can see and even though it was quite scary for someone who is not a fan of heights! It was definitely worth the experience and I really enjoyed seeing London from a perspective that is not like the one I am use when I visit my City. I would defiantly recommend this experience to anyone who visits London.

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment