8 Jan 2015

USH Clothing Photoshoot (Behind The Scenes)

Today I wanted to share with you my Behind The Scenes photography from the USH Clothing Line Photoshoot I did last Saturday. I have been wanting to do this photoshoot for so long and I was meant to do this before Christmas, however this was moved to early January. Apart from my Blog photography I haven't arranged or done a photoshoot for a while. In fact since my last Aspire To Inspire magazine, so I was so excited to get back into this, I am really happy with the outcome of this photoshoot and wanted to say Thank you to those who helped out with the shoot and made it possible for me to do. 












Hope you enjoyed this post of Behind The Scenes photo's for my Clothing Line USH. There will be a post with the professional shots when I announce what they are for as well as Behind The Scenes video which will be coming out this weekend! 


Model - Simon Alexander Brown (Twitter | Instagram)

Photographer - Miss Charley Jean (Twitter | Instagram)

BTS / Art Direction - LILCDESIGNS (Twitter | Instagram)

Clothing Line - USH (Twitter, Instagram, Website)


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment