24 Jan 2015

Skull Candy Headphones | Reviews


Today I though I would review my Skull Candy headphones. As I listen to music every day when designing, editing and even when just relaxing I feel it is important to have the right pair of headphones. Headphones for me have to have many qualities. I actually got these as gift for my sister's birthday and since 'having a go' I haven't took them off. I usually alternate between In Ears and my Dre Beats as I find beats to be fairly uncomfortable over long periods of time. 




Top 5 Things headphones need for my use!
  • I want them to look good
  • Sound cancelling
  • Lightweight 
  • Good Quality
  • Multi Purpose 
I would definitely put these on your 'Wishlist' if you don't already have some! They are super affordable, light, comfortable, they look good and they are super good quality.

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment