18 Dec 2014

London's Art // Throwback Thursday!

Today I wanted to do another Throwback Thursday blog as I haven't done one in a while. I searched through my old laptop and came across some pictures of Art that I took around London which I used for a project in UNI. I thought I would include them on here as a post because I feel that part of the reason I am where I am today is because of my love for Art when I was a l little younger.







Looking back I actually forgot just how much I really love/loved urban, graffiti and how it has influenced me to take an art direction in my career. I feel like after becoming a Graphic Designer and Media company owner, I have come away from a more hands on traditional/urban approach to Art. I hope that over the course of the next year I can not only progress in what I do now but go back to my 'routes' of Art and do more stuff like this.


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday 
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment