1 Nov 2014

Jake Miller - Lion Heart EP Review | (October Playlist)

Today I wanted to do another music review and share with you my autumn playlist. I have had a very busy month, and in this I have found a lot of new music to listen to. 

This month I have been loving Jake Miller's new EP 'Lion Heart' which was released on MTV exclusively and it has been on repeat ever since. My favourite tracks at the moment from the EP are the title track 'Lion Heart' and a track called 'Ghost'. 'Ghost' is a very deep, meaningful and relatable song, one I think a lot of people will feel when they hear and resonate with. Jake's music has grown incredibly over the last few years and I'm excited to see the future of his music and where he takes his career in the music industry. I think the concepts behind each song and the lyricism are incredibly creative and Jake has really stepped up a notch with this EP. The EP even features a collaboration with artist Travie Mcoy on a track called 'Dazed and Confused'. 

'Dazed and Confused' is a really cool track it includes one of my favourite lyrics in the EP which is "Took a walk on the clouds, fell asleep on the moon". As well as Jake's EP I have also been listening to a number of other artists including Emma Blackerry 'Perfect' which is off her EP which is also coming out this month. I have also been listening to Jake Quickenden (former X-Factor contestant) as his originals are beautifully written and have loved Jake for a while now.

I have also been listening to Jessie J's new album 'Sweet Talker' which I reviewed earlier this month as well as Ed Sheeran 'X' and many more. Another EP I suggest checking out is up and coming artist Definitive who released his EP 'Which Path' today, two of my favourite tracks on their are 'Which Path' and 'Lost My Way'.

I am always looking for new artists and music to listen to so if you do happen to have any suggestions leave them in the comments below. 



Live life and chase your dreams.
See you Thursday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment