29 Nov 2014

How To Make A Chocolate Milkshake // Cooking #1

Today I wanted to introduce a new type of content to my Blog which is 'How To' this will be me experimenting with making food or drink related products.  At the moment I am really loving learning, anything and everything that interests me.  So yesterday I decided to make some chocolate milkshakes and they were absolutely lovely. 






What you will need!
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • Milk
  • Whipped Cream
  • Chocolate Shavings
  • Chocolate Ice Cream
  • Cocoa Powder 
  • Blender
Instructions for One Serving 
  • Put 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup into the blender.
  • Put 3 scoops of ice cream into the blender.
  • Pour into the blender one cup of milk.
  • Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
  • Blend together.
  • Pour into glasses.
  • Add whipped cream and chocolate shavings for decoration.
  • Put in a a Straw and DRINK! 
I hoped you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it, I am really enjoying trying new content on here. I have been loving the Blogslovin App this month and I think this a great way to stay in touch with what others are doing and to get inspired. I am really loving blogging at the moment and hope you enjoy my variety of content! 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Monday. 
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment