4 Oct 2014

Busy Bee Feature & Sierra Wanamaker ATI!

Hey everyone,

So today I wanted to firstly talk about my second company feature which is on Busy Bee’s website.



I love their design, colour scheme, it is fresh, young and exciting, as is their motto. "Sometimes It's Hard To Make A Buzz'

I have previously been featured on Youth Media Agency. I love being featured on company website's that I believe have a positive message and are doing good in the industry. It is important to collab with like minded companies and creatives. 





I have really enjoyed a lot of collars this month on a number of projects and I think this is really inspiring when you work well with people and you have the same visions/you can bring their visions to life. I look forward to continuing to work with Busy Bee. 

You can check out my feature on their website here!


Secondly I want to let you all know that there’s another ATI Video live on my YouTube Channel with the incredibly talented Sierra Wanamaker from the USA. It was a pleasure to work with Sierra and to take ATI Worldwide! I think the internet is global and it is important to show the talent of the world not just those in the UK. 

I actually came across Sierra through YouTube when I saw her collaborate with Jake Miller I was blown away by the talent so thought I would get in contact. I was lucky enough for Sierra to write an original song for the series and I absolutely love it! I have a lot planned for ATI this month and I am excited to keep you posted with this web series. 

Sierra ATI - Original You're Worth It!


Thank you for all your love & support! 
Live life and chase your dreams - See you Thursday. 
LC

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment