4 Sept 2014

A Little Poem!

Tday's blog post is a little spontaneous, however I was feeling inspired and I wanted to try something a little more creative and different to usual. So I wrote 'A Little Poem' to share with you! 




'A Little Poem' By LILC

I wrote this little poem
It's only a couple of lines
To show that creativity
Can evolve from anything in your mind
Something simple 
Yet literally quite small
Know you can achieve anything
Anything at all
Know you will rise when you think you will fall
Because everyone in this world is beautiful
No matter what age, colour, gender or race
You should never let anyone
Take away that smile on your face
And there will be times 
When you feel your dreams are far away
But this life's a game and you just have to play
I want you to know you can be anything
Anything you want to be
If you work hard, you can succeed
Impossible isn't a word for dreamers like you or me
A dream starts from nowhere but your self belief. 



I hope you enjoy this little blog, as you know I want to experiment with content... so this is another little idea I had. I also wanted to updated you and let you know that I.N.S.P.I.R.E which is my free E-Book download will be coming out on iTunes Book Store and hopefully Kindle so it's easier to download for all of you!


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment