21 Aug 2014

Throwback Thursday ATI!

Hey everyone,

Earlier this week I was asked by an old friend about what I had been up to since we last spoke, this lead me to talk about my story so far as a Media & Design Company Owner. Which left me inspired to write this Blog Post. So today, I want to throw it back to where it all began, with my project Aspire To Inspire. 




If you are a frequent reader of my blog or if you follow me on my social media's, then you will know that I currently run a Web Series known as Aspire To Inspire which evolved and expanded from Issue 1 of the ATI Magazine. The Magazine was a one off niche magazine, set out to inspire our generation to chase their dreams. I am incredibly proud of how far I have come in the last six months and in particular how far this project has come. From a vision in my mind, to something you can watch and read, and I am excited about where I plan to take it next. 

I think if you ever have a vision or an idea, that you believe in, it is important to always maintain that belief. There will be people that will not understand your project, or not believe in it, but if you do then others will eventually. I have been persistent and kept the faith in this project and I will continue to do so, because I believe that things like this help artists out there. People who want to do something with their lives, who want to follow their passions and goals and who want to make a positive impact in the world. I work hard to achieve what I achieve, and I love to do what I do. I think the concept and ethos behind a lot of my work can be seen as inspiring and that's cool, because I do want to inspire others. 

I just wanted to take my time today to tell you all, that no matter how many people say 'No' or no matter how many people don't believe in what you do and your ideas, if you keep going, never give up and you work hard and you constantly believe in yourself, the rest will fall into place. That really and truly anything, anything can happen. So don't let anyone discourage what you want to do and the dreams that you have. 


"Those who do not live out there own dreams will be hired to help someone live out theres''







I would also like to say Thank You, to all the artists that you have participated in the Web Series and Magazine so far - without you this project wouldn't be what it is!

I hope this project continues to grow from strength to strength inspiring others and sharing the talents that I know and love. I look forward to meeting more incredible individuals to work alongside and that inspire me. Before I sign out for today, I can now also announce that I am currently working on a second issue of this magazine  as well as some new and different video's. I also want to say, keep a look out for Saturday's Blog, as I have a feeling you will all love this one!


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment