23 Aug 2014

'I.n.s.p.i.r.e' | Free E-Book Download!


Hey everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you guy's a project that I have been working on this month and this is my E-Book 'I.N.S.P.I.R.E'. I am super excited to share this blog post with you and to give you this keep sake. This FREE E-Book download is to say thank you, as I have now reached over 250 followers on my blog!

Living out your dreams or even just going through the ups and downs of life, can be quite hard especially when we are expected to constantly remain positive. As people we can sometimes feel lost and get overwhelmed with what we have to do and how far we still have to go. I know that I can be found in this situation and when I do, I like to find inspirational messages and this is often inspiring 'Quotes'. So I thought I would make a 'Daily Quote Book' for those times. 







During my time as a media company owner and designer, other then previous university projects and lyric video's I haven't fully been able to experiment with typography. I think this is an important part of design and this part of design, can throw you. A lot of people including myself can overcomplicate design, but sometimes less is more and simple is the way to go. I have tried to show this in the design of my E-Book. I also tried to include a personal touch, as some of the quotes are my own!





I really enjoyed working on this project and creating another product, from a vision. I would really love to know what you guy's think! Thank you again for all the continued support and encouragement, from all my social networks. I hope this E-Book reminds you that we can achieve whatever we set our minds on, and if we lose focus, in those moments of doubt, we can open up this book and remind ourselves why, why we do what we do and that we can be successful!

My E-Book 'I.N.S.P.I.R.E' will also be available soon on both Ibook and Kindle. For now you can download it on ISSU here!

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Thursday.
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment