2 Aug 2014

Aspire To Inspire Update | August 2014!

Hey everyone,

So as you may or may not know I have been busy filming and editing video's for my Web Series 'Aspire To Inspire' this time around for the #summersessions. I am excited to announce that the series is now BACK and better then before!

I previously had taken some time out from the series to concentrate on becoming a Web Designer, learning new skills, techniques and programmes to expand my knowledge and further my career as a media company owner. With this being said, I have been excited to get back out there and start searching for new talent to share with you on ATI.


The first video of the series is with the talented Mila Falls, which came out yesterday. The response so far has been really positive and I am really excited to share this video with you as it is different to anything else I have done before. 




Here are some behind the scenes photo's from filming with artists.



(Jody Brock - Knew Knowledge Event | LILCDESIGNS Photography)



(Connor Harris - ATI Interview)


I am excited to share the content I have produced for these #summersessions and really believe you will enjoy what I have filmed,edited, produced. Let me know in the comments below if you have any artists that you would like to see on the series and I will check them out and hopefully work with them.


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Thursday.
LC



No comments:

Post a Comment