31 Jul 2014

Throwback Thursday Florida! #PTE

So today I am going to combine my Throwback Thursday blog posts with my new Web Series 'Places To Explore'. This week I am going to talk to you about America and in particular the state of Florida. A few years ago I was lucky enough to be able to travel to the other side of the world to explore Florida. It was one of the best experiences of my life so far and I thought what better way to re-visit these memories then to share some of them with you


Florida was an incredible part of the world to visit and definitely one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. I think if you ever get the chance to go somewhere like this then you should because it will teach you so much about the world and what is out there. I think you should travel when and where you can, it doesn't have to be far, you can find beauty in any place, we just tend to appreciate places we are not so familiar with but there is so much beauty out there in the world to see.
This can be anywhere though not just Florida, I think that in living life we should be able to appreciate and take on all the opportunities we receive and luckily this was an opportunity of mine.




From Palm Tree's to theme parks, to swimming with Dolphins, I truly had the best time here and hopefully one day I can re-visit America, maybe somewhere different like California or Miami  I believe that when you see somewhere different in the world or visit somewhere different to where you live and what you are use to it really puts things into perspective. As well as my own, I have always found other peoples cultures, countries and lifestyles interesting. I think that is probably why I enjoy exploring new places and why I was inspired to start my Web Series 'Places To Explore'.

You can check out my last 'Places To Explore' here where I explore the City Of Bath and surrounding areas. If you have any suggestions of where I should 'explore' next let me know in the comments below. 



Live life and chase your dreams.
See you Saturday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment