12 Jul 2014

Places To Explore | The City Of Bath

Today I am proud to announce my new web series 'Places To Explore'. I wanted to create another Web Series where I could share the wonders of the world and places I enjoy going to with you! I think sometimes we get use to where we live and we don't always appreciate it as much as we should. When I go away to other places, I often find that I realise how lucky I am to live in the beautiful city of London. 

'Places To Explore' is a Web Series that will enable me to not only share my favourite places but to allow me to be a little more spontaneous and explore places that I haven't yet been!

But for this #PTE episode I am actually going to show you another City that I visited last weekend! The City Of Bath and the beautiful quiet town of 'Cheddar'. I visited the Roman Baths and Cheddar Gorge, I particularly enjoyed this trip to the countryside and the insight into the way other people live and their different lifestyle's compared to mine.

Here are some pictures from my trip to the City Of Bath and surrounding areas.




I am excited to now be working on two Web Series's for my Blog and YouTube Channel and I hope that this will provide you with even more exciting and good content to watch and read! I also just reached over 200 followers on my blog which is incredible, so thank you for following me and supporting the Journey!



Live life and chase your dreams.
See you next Saturday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment