26 Jul 2014

Monthly Favourites | July 2014


It's that time again where I share with you what I am loving this month, so here are my July Favourites. 

Netflix

Firstly is Netflix, when ever I have time to relax and have some "me" time, with the goings on of life and work, I tend to go onto Netflix. I have currently found myself a little addicted to the series 'Orange Is The New Black' and I have just finished Season 1, about to start Season 2 of the series.

I particularly like the way the series plays between the lives of each character so you learn more about each of them. In each episode of the series, it flicks between the past and present, and I think this is a really cool concept to watch and a great way to show what happened and how they got where they are to what they are up to now. 



In fact this month Orange Is The New Black has been nominated for 12 Emmy Nomations which I think speaks for itself! Also on Netflix, I have been loving Adventure Time, as a designer animation styles interest me, so the Anime section on Netflix is bound to be used a lot more over the next coming months.



Summer

This month, lets be honest who isn't loving Summer, especially with the weather we have been getting here in the UK at the moment! As I write this it has been very hot here in the UK for the last two weeks and having personally had a Summer Break, I was refreshed to come back and get stuck into blogging, designing, and creating content. I have been filming for a number of different things and have a lot of new idea's and projects to share with you in the next month. Summer for me is a great time, to spend with family and enjoy life as everyone breaks up from work and school for a small time period. 

London

My City, I have said it before and I will say it again, there is NOTHING like London in the Summer, I just love this place. The fact I am able to travel and see such a beautiful place often, is pretty special. For those who maybe don't get to visit London, or haven't been yet I have taken a few pictures to share with you here! Please go ahead and follow me on Instagram for more of my adventures in pictures and what I get up to as I am using it a lot more now. 











Music

Lastly as I have already done a playlist for this month, which you can check out here! I decided within my monthly favourites I would add one of my fav song's and share with you the great music video that was directed for it. 



I hope you enjoyed my July Favourites - Let me know what you have been loving this month in the comments below or on twitter @lilcdesigns 


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Thursday
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment