7 Jul 2014

A Career Update | LILCDESIGNS

Hey everyone,



So today, I am bringing you another Career Update as it has been a while! Last month, I worked on a number of very exciting projects and one of those was an e-commerce website for clothing line 'Rolling Red'. 



This was my first e-commerce website and I was very excited to jump right in. During the last few months of my career I have wanted to expand into web designing and with projects like this and other websites I am working on, I have been lucky enough to do this. Web design is something that I really enjoy the process of, it allows me to create a whole branding experience for a company or client. 


With the 'Rolling Red' project, it has enabled me to further develop my skills and learn a lot more about the technical aspects of web design. I learnt more about e-commerce, coding and HTML.


You can check out the website here http://www.rollingred.co.uk - I am excited to see the future of this company, they have a lot of exciting plans and products to come, as well as the great products they already sell!

Live life and chase your dreams.
See you next Saturday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment