12 Jun 2014

Throwback Thursday | Music

Hey everyone,

So today I am going to do a Throwback blog post, last time I did this it was a childhood throwback, but this time I am going to take it back with the music I used to listen to. So, I don't know about you but I always have music on whether I am editing, or taking a shower, or just travelling. It is always on. I feel music can lift your spirits/mood and take away your troubles, helping you focus on the day and tasks in hand - that need to be done!

That being said sometimes I prefer to dig out my old MP3 or my first iPod and just play my old music on shuffle. It is inevitable that like everything else, music has also changed over the years, and it isn't quite what it is now, whether thats a good things or not, I am not so sure, there are positives and negatives. 

Without further a do here six tracks off my old playlists that I feel I can still listen to today and gain something from listening to them, whether thats a positive vibe or just a good sing song.
Hey There Deliah | Plain White T's

I love this song, I think the guitar elements and all round simplicity of this a track is just so beautiful! You could listen to this song any time, anywhere. 
Fast Car | Tracey Chapman 


I actually just love this track, I think it's definitely one of those timeless tracks that never get old, and you never get tired of listening to it. 

S Club 7 | Bring It All Back 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfcAvS4QbDg&feature=kp

"Imagination is the key, cos you are your own destiny" is my favourite line is this song. I think this song is a real positive, uplifting song. Definitely one I'd recommend listening to for the lyrics. 

Don't Tell Me | Avril Lavigne 


American Boy | Estelle


So Sick | Ne-Yo


Big fan of Ne-Yo's work and I love the melody in this song - that's why I have included this one in today's throwback blog!

Why don't you leave me a comment and let me know what you listen to when you Throwback your music playlist - I would love to know, maybe you can share with me something I haven't heard or we can reminisce together in the comments below. 

Also the local community did a song for the World Cup 2014 which starts today - Which you can support by downloading on I-Tunes for charity!

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment