14 Jun 2014

Plans For The Future | LILCDESIGNS

Hey everyone,

Today, I wanted to talk to you about the future of LILCDESIGNS and some of what I have planned, for the coming months. This not only allows me to let you guy's in on what I am working on but also allows me to keep focused and remember what I have to do. Sometimes when you have so many idea's and plans, it is hard to remember them all.  

Aspire To Inspire (Web Series)
If you have been reading my blog for a while or follow me on social media then you would know about my Web Series 'Aspire To Inspire'. ATI begun when I set out to find talented people with inspirational stories, to inspire our generation and the next to never give up on their dreams. I wanted to not only promote and share talent but also share stories. 


After much consideration and time out from this series due to working on other time consuming projects such as my website and other websites, I have had time to think about what I can do with my Web Series to continue inspiring and making a difference to peoples lives. I have decided that with the collaboration of artists and other creatives that are currently making an Impact in the industry, we could perhaps make a difference together!

The idea being that should the Artists, YouTubers and other Creatives that I collaborate with on the series, allow me to monetize the video's we film, then we can raise money for charity - the charity being of the persons choice.

I think this is great way to expand and grow my audience whilst trying to raise awareness or make money for charity - though I must say money is not my main priority for my series, I always want to inspire, however I thought this would make it better!

I would like to collaborate with Clothing Companies, Creatives, Businesses and other Entrepreneurs - Please get in touch and email me lilcdesigns@gmail.com if you are interested in working together.

USH Clothing
Another avenue that I am looking to progress in the next few months is my clothing line with USH Clothing, we will be collaborating with a number of artists in the near future. For this I hope it will progress the brand further, as well as collaboration, we are hopefully going to be producing a lot more designs for our range, with opportunity for photo-shoots, commercials and magazine features. 


(Photo Simon Brown - http://instagram.com/simon_drummer)

You can check out the clothing line on our website www.ushclothing.co.uk

City Living #PTE

City Living #PTE is another Web Series idea, I have also been working on and this will be a spontaneous video and blog idea, whereby I show you my favourite places around the world telling you why I love them and why they are important to me. I often enjoy reading other peoples blogs when they like to go and explore and I feel like this has inspired me for this series! I love creating and thinking up new idea's and I'm excited to explore this idea further. 


In fact, I really liked this video I saw this week 'My Happy Place' I felt that it could be a great starting point for my City Living #PTE Blog/Web Series.



I.N.S.P.I.R.E (E-Book)

Finally the last project you can expect to see in the near future is my E-Book 'I.N.S.P.I.R.E'. After looking back at my blog posts, I noticed that my readers seemed to have enjoyed my first Give Away Blog Post. So, me being all about inspiring others I have decided to create and design a mini E-Book for you all - free to download. I am excited to share this one with you as it is more like a keep sake, something you can look back through when your needing some inspiration. 


I hope this excites you to carry on with me on this journey, and if not then to join me.
Comment below what your most looking forward to seeing, I would love to know!


Live life and chase your dreams.
See you next Saturday
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment