24 Jun 2014

My Summer Journal! | 2014

Hey everyone,

Today, I wanted to talk to you about Summer 2014! After watching the YouTube video below, I was inspired to write this blog post. So I wanted to share with you guy's some of my Summer Journal and what I want to do this summer and hopefully encourage you to do the same! I thought this was a really good idea and way to be productive throughout summer, for most people school and uni is done and we all have more time on our hands. This time should be enjoyed and made the most of!



Some of things in my Summer Journal include.. 
  • Segway racing
  • Visit some where new
  • Get on the train and get off at a random stop
  • Watch the sunrise
  • Go on a riverboat cruise
However with that being said, I also wanted to share with you this quote that I came across earlier this month. I feel as though it is important to share this, because as young people with social media ever present in our lives. Sometimes we feel a pressure to always update our Instagrams, Facebook, Twitter etc and share everything with the world. Sometimes we forget to just enjoy the beauty of a moment and take in our experiences for ourselves.  



At the start of the year, I posted a blog saying that I wanted to make this year the best year I could, becoming 'Better' at everything I do. I also want to do things that I have wanted to do for a while and never done before. Some shared and some kept as memories for myself. I hope you enjoyed reading this post - let me know what your plans are for Summer 2014! 

Live life and chase your dreams.
See you Thursday!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment