15 May 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Hey everyone,

If you have Instagram you will know that every Tuesday and Thursday there is a throwback tag. I have been inspired by this tag and thought I would turn this idea into a Blog Post.

Sometimes I just like to throw it back and look back at life and things from my child hood whether that be how technology or fashion has changed. Maybe sticking on my old MP3 player or iPod and listening to what I use to listen to. For me it is always fun to reminisce and look back at things. I find it interesting how quick things change and progress. 

Today I am going to talk about one thing from my childhood, touching on the change in technology. When I was out the other day I discovered a game on the Iphone whereby you can play the 'Gameboy' on your Iphone, I was intrigued to say the least. So when I saw this I was inspired to blog about it and share it with others. 



This was of particular interest to me because when I was a lot younger, I owned and still have a 'Gameboy Colour' which was a hand held console we use to play. Games ranged from Mario, Zelda, to Pokemon. My favourite has to be Bomber man as I use to like adventure games, working through levels to beat the bosses. In 1998 we didn't have all this high tech fancy apps and computer software to enjoy or constant internet access.





Let me know in the comments what you use to play when you were younger and what you like to look back on. Make sure you look out for Saturday's blog as I am doing my first 'Give Away'. 


Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment