31 May 2014

Monthly Favourites | May

Hey everyone,

So today I am going to share with you some of my 'May' favourites. If you watch YouTube like me then you would of perhaps seen the tag 'Monthly Favourites' going around. I decided to turn this video tag into a blog idea because I felt it was a nice way to collectively round up the month and let you guys know what I am loving! 

Apps
Apps, well where do I start. This month, I have been exploring different apps and often see people wanting to know what other people have on their phones. So I thought I'd incorporate this into my blog. The first and main app I have been loving this month is 'Spotify' - Spotify is a commercial streaming of music, it allows you to listen to all your favourite songs for FREE - It's great! I personally find this a great App to explore new music and I for one love finding new songs and artists that I haven't yet discovered. I also love that it has playlists for all types of situations and moods, to suit you.


Other apps I am currently loving is the usual Instagram etc, but right now 'Notes' is another favourite. I have been loving 'Notes' for ages but only just noticed that 'Notes' are automatically connected to my Macbook so I can write all my idea's into my phone and they will be transferred to my Mac - handy for those creatives out there, who are on the go!

Music
Next I want to share with you some song's that I personally have been loving this month, starting with Ed Sheeran. I have been a fan of Ed Sheeran from the very early day's in his career when he first made an appearance on SBTV. So to finally hear some new music from him this month, was pretty exciting! I have also been loving artists such as Austin Mahone, Sam Smith, Katy B and Max Milner. 

Track-List

1) Sam Smith - Money On My Mind
2) Austin Mahone - All I Ever Need
3) Ed Sheeran - Don't
4) Ed Sheeran - Take Me Back
5) Katy B - Crying For No Reason
6) Kirk Franklin - I Smile 
7) The Vamps - Another World
8) The Vamps - Somebody
9) Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
10) Avicil - Hey Brother 

Fashion
Fashion, well for the majority of this year I have been loving my graphic tee's and anything black and white. Though this seems to be an occurring theme throughout my wardrobe of 2014 so far, but now I am now loving anything 'Red'. So after watching Kieszas's Hideaway video and seeing a few instagram posts, I became obsessed with these 'Red' trainers and knew I needed to get a pair.


So the other day when I was out shopping, I brought myself some Red Hightop's and if you read my last fashion post you would know that as well as high tops, I do love my Snapbacks and finding new brands. One of the brands I really like at the moment is 'Young and Reckless' so I brought myself a Red Bandana Y&R Snapback to go with my Hightop's.



Other Clothing Brands to look out for are that I really like right now are USH Clothing, Who Clothing and Ginge London
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I certainly enjoyed writing it!

Let me know what you have been loving this month and leave it in the comments below. 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you on Thursday.
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment