19 Apr 2014

What Am I Listening To | April Playlist

Hey everyone,

Today I am going to blog about what I am currently listening to. I would like to share with you guy's my April Playlist. Below is a playlist of some of the song's I have been loving this month! This one's probably a bit more mainstream and within the 'POP' genre of music but I do try to diversify what I listen to. I love good music especially when the sun is shining, and Summer is upon us!


1. The Vamps - Last Night (I also recommend there debut album, it's a great listen)

2. Ed Sheeran - Sing 
3. Austin Mahone - Mmm Yeah Ft Pitball
4. Duane Flames - I Don't Wanna Be 
5. Bruno Mars Ft Travis - Billionaire 
6. Luke Towler - How You Make Me Feel
7. Matty B Ft Coco Jones -Flying High 
8. Luke Towler - Caribbean Sea 
9. Jake Miller - Collide
10. One Direction - You And I 
11.Mike Hough - Better (I know this one was in my December playlist but It is such a feel good song that I just had to include it again - Definitely one to be listening to all year round)



Hopefully you will enjoy this playlist of music as much as I do, let me know in the comment's below what you have been listening to and loving as I would love to check out some new music! 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you next Saturday.
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment