5 Apr 2014

London | Exploring My City

Hey everyone, 

So this week I spontaniously went to see the Olympic Park. I spend a lot of my time in London at music events, and having been to Westfields to shop around a few times I wanted to do something different. So I decided I would take the chance to explore and get to know my city in different aspects, and this week I decided to go to some iconic places. 



(Photography | LILCDESIGNS)

As you are probably aware, two years ago this summer the Olympics 2012 was held in London. I did actually watch the Olympics every day, and got really into it. So two years later I was excited to learn that some of the facilities are open to the public to view and use. So I had to take the opportunity to experience some of this history which has taken place in London. I visited the London Aquatic Centre, where the water sports took place. It was an incredible atmosphere to be in. 


I'm looking forward to exploring more of London throughout the summer. There are always things to do in my city and sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in London, and how much there is still to experience in the place I live. 


Also I wanted to let you know about this weeks interview for my series Aspire To Inspire, (if you haven't seen it yet!). I have uploaded the second ATI Interview with you-tuber 
'Mazzi Maz'. 





Come follow me on twitter if you tweet me I'll follow back :) | https://twitter.com/lilcdesigns


Live your life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday 
LC
xx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore you blog, so fresh and love the design!

    I have nominated you for a Liebser award here!

    Rennie | Fashion Dust
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and checking it out!
      I really appreciate the feedback and support.
      LC
      xx

      Delete