29 Mar 2014

Introducing Mazzi Maz | ATI Series


Hey everyone,

So today I wanted to share with you the first dance video in my series Aspire To Inspire. I am so happy with how this turned out. The first dance freestyle for the ATI series is with none other than you-tuber 'Mazzi Maz' who is incredibly talented in many things. When I arranged this with Mazzi Maz, I didn't just want to do an interview, I wanted to share with you one of his many talents. 

So Thank You Mazzi Maz for coming down to do an interview, dance freestyle and for taking part in my series!

You can watch the video here | http://youtu.be/YwHjkarXUG8







Originally I was having copyright issues, so I have re uploaded the video now so everyone is able to view it.



Mazzi Maz's Youtube Channel | https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMazziMaz

The Interview I did with Mazzi Maz for Aspire To Inspire will be up next Friday, I am looking forward for you all to see that. I hope you are all enjoying my series so far, and I just want to let you know that I am working on many exciting new things at the moment, and I am trying to fit in the re-design and launch of my new website, which I will let you know more about soon. 

Thank you for your continued support and love, my blog is growing every week! 

Live life and chase your dreams!
See You Saturday
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment