1 Feb 2014

Celebrity Hat Auction!

Hey everyone,


Today I wanted to talk to you about an auction, that was running this week which ends tomorrow.The celebrity hat auction, this auction is aimed to raise money to help homeless people by selling hats of celebrities. Now if you know me you will know that i love hats, from snapbacks, to beanies! Here are two pictures of me in my favourite hat's out of my current collection!
                                    
                                     

You can purchase the beanie from my clothing line!

You can purchase the snapback from one of my favourite Snapback stores Fresh Ego Kid. 


I also wanted to share with you, the Connor Harris poster I designed for his upcoming 2014 tour, which will be in August.


You can still bid on your favourite hat here, until midnight! http://www.mungos.org/woollyhatday/celeb_hat_auction

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you next Saturday.
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment