27 Feb 2014

Becoming A Better Person | Career Update!

Hey everyone,

So today I want to share with you the video montage I created from the Soccer Six event.



This week I have spent a lot of my time editing and filming for my series and other events. However aside from this I have decided it is time to start learning again, and expand my skills. I feel that learning is essential in the growth of our character, career prospects and when working within an industry that is always growing and developing new technologies/software. It is important to keep up to date with everything going on. 


So firstly, I have decided to start learning a new Adobe Software Programme, known as Muse. The reason I have decided to do this is because I want to be the best I can be at what I do, and I felt it was time to expand on my skills, as a Web Designer. I am always online, and tend to notice the way Web Design impacts upon a persons perceptions of certain things, and the viewing experience it can bring if it is done well. 

As well as learning a new programme, I also took a look at what are the most popular services companies required. Research has lead me to the conclusion that this seemed to be a number of thing's from Web Design, Info graphics, Whiteboard Animation, Brochures and more.


http://media.creativebloq.futurecdn.net/sites/creativebloq.com/files/images/2013/10/productive.jpg


So having created my own website, and done a number of editorial layout projects in the past. I decided to look at Info graphics and created my first Info graphic poster. I found this to be kind of exciting as not only do you have to design the poster, but you have to research to find the content, fact's and figures to complete the pieces of the design.

Having completed my first 'Info Graphic Poster', and looking at Adobe Muse to expand and elaborate my web design skills. I have now started creating a brochure design example, and I am looking into Whiteboard Animation. I do believe that we should never stop learning and evolving, because if we work hard enough, learning along the way, I think we can all get to where we want to be.




Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday.
LC
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment