9 Jan 2014

January | Career Update

Hey everyone,

So today, I am going to be giving you an update on what's been happening in my career. For the last couple of weeks I have been working on a variety of projects. This year so far, I have completed a lyric video for an up and coming boy band, which hopefully is to be released on VEVO this month. I have also been working on a logo design for them. So watch this space as soon as the video is released I will be able to link you guys to it!

 I have been working on a couple of independent projects, with a few currently in the works. I recently completed a logo for a Singer, as well as doing some photoshop pieces for In Style Magazine. I am now currently working on a logo for a Rock Band, as well as my project Aspire To Inspire Acoustics which is released in February 2014!



Live life and chase your dreams. 
See you Saturday!
LC
xx, 

No comments:

Post a Comment