5 Dec 2013

A Short Documentary | Rachael Rhodes

Hey everyone,

So this week I have been editing, one of the projects I have put together was a montage of the #ushclothing featuring on national television on ITV'S show X-Factor. Which you can watch below!



I have also been working on a short documentary for artist Rachael Rhodes, who also appeared on this year's X-Factor. Charley Jean videographer, went along to some of Rachael's events and filmed them, I was then asked to edit them together and this is what I produced.


Filming artists and watching documentary's is something that particularly interests me as they often show an insight into what they get up to, and what they do before show's etc. I always watch and I am always inspired by many thing's seen on VEVO. VEVO is an amazing platform for creative content, and of course great music.

Live life and chase your dreams!
See you Saturday
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment