2 Nov 2013

Born in the nineties?

Hey everyone,

This week I have been working on a few project's. I have been putting together design idea's for clothing line 90's Born Clothing, which is soon to be launching. Below are some design idea's I have put together for them so far. 



90's Born Clothing is a clothing range by artist Connor Harris's PA Becky. It is an independent clothing line, aimed at anyone born in the era of the nineties. Artist Connor Harris is going to be the face of the brand. I work close with both these clients, and I am so excited to be involved with the new clothing range, as I am also born in the nineties. 

I definitely feel like this is a brand to watch out for in the industry, and one that everyone will be wearing. 


You can stay up to date with the clothing range launch by following them on twitter here https://twitter.com/90sBornClothing

I have been also working with UK Unsigned Hype, on our clothing line Become The Dream. Using my Urban Style, I created these designs for T-shirts and Beanies. 






USH (Unity, Solidarity, Hope) is a charity organisation that supports the Macmillan cancer trust and runs live music events every month through out the year to support UK music/talent. I have worked with UK Unsigned Hype for over a year now doing a variety of different job's, involving booking artists,designing, video editing and more.


I am also excited to be working alongside this clothing line, as having a passion for music as well as fashion, gives me the chance to really combine both to create great clothing designs. I feel this clothing line is going to be a great marketing tool for USH to promote positivity to those who support them and come across them, and to those trying to live there dreams and be successful.

You can check out and purchase their range here http://ukunsignedhype.bigcartel.com

Live life and chase your dreams!!
See you Thursday!
LC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment