14 Sept 2013

This or That TAG!

This or That TAG! 
Questions

Makeup: 
Q: Blush or Bronzer 
A: Bronzer 
Q: Lip Gloss or Lipstick
A: Lip Gloss 
Q: Eye liner or Mascara 
A: Mascara 
Q: Foundation or Concealer 
A: Foundation 
Q: Neutral or color eye shadow
A: Neutral 
Q: Brushes or Sponges
A: Sponges 

Nails: 
Q: Long or short
A: Short 
Q: Acrylic or Natural 
A: Natural
Q: Brights or Darks
A: Brights 

Body: 
Q: Perfume or Body Splash
A: Perfume 
Q: Lotion or Body Butter 
A: Lotion (Pomegranate Hand & Body Lotion)  
Q: Body Wash or Soap 
A: Body Wash
Q: Lush or Other Bath Company 
A: I love Lush bath bomb's, I also like Imperial Leather Foam, but currently I love Fudge Body Scrub. 

Fashion: 
Q: Jeans or Sweat Pants
A: Sweat Pants
Q: Flip Flops or Sandals
A: Flip Flops
Q: Scarves or Hats
A: Hats 
Q: Studs or Dangly Earrings 
A: Studs
Q: Necklaces or Bracelets 
A: Bracelets
Q: Heels or Flats 
A: High tops
Q: Jacket or Hoodie
A: Hoodie 
Q: Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe 
A: Forever 21
Q: Abercombie or Hollister 
A: Abercombie

Hair: 
Q: Curly or Straight 
A: Straight
Q: Hair spray or Gel 
A: Hairspray
Q: Long or Short
A: Long
Q: Light or Dark 
A: Light

Random: 
Q: Rain or Shine 
A: I love listening to the rain, I find it really relaxing. 
Q: Summer or Winter 
A: Winter is my favourite season! 
Q: Autumn or Spring 
A: Autumn because it mean's the winters coming!!
Q: Chocolate or Vanilla 
Chocolate!!

Thank you for reading my this or that tag!! I hope you enjoyed it! 
please comment and let me know what you would like to see me post about! 
LC xx

No comments:

Post a Comment